MX-BP60WDNS is a WideLux WDR Box camera with high resolution of 600TVL and offers world's best WDR performance with a single scan CCD.
Highlight Eclipse makes the selected highlights masked and the dark brightened simultaneously to capture the numbers on the License Plate clearly at nighttime.
Multi-lingual OSD menu settings, RS-485 communication, Motion Detection & Privacy Masking are basically supported.
They grade up the surveillances efficiently.
Easy-to-use OSD control provides users with the optimum solution for the best image quality at various conditions.
• Standard design gets high quality video in WideLux technology
• Highlight Eclipse makes the selected highlight masked and the dark brightened simultaneously to capture the numbers on License Plate clearly at night.
• Super Wide Dynamic(WideLux chip embedded)
• 2D/3DNR(Noise Reduction)
• Motion Detection
• DIS(Digital Image Stabilizer)
• Highlight Eclipse
• RS-485 lnterface(Pelco-D)
• 12VDC/24VAC Non-polarity Power Input
- Image sensor: 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD ΙΙ
- Effective Pixels: NTSC: 768(H)x 494(V) PAL: 752(H) x 582(V)
- H.Resolution: 600 TV Lines(Day) / 650 TV Lines(Night)
- Synchronizing system: Internal
- Scanning system: NTSC: 525 Lines PAL: 625 Lines 2:1 Interlaced
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p Composite 75 Ohms
- SIN ratio: More than 52dB (AGC Off)
- Wide Dynamic Range: Off / On (User selectable by OSD)
- Min illumination: 0.1 Lux at F1 2(Sens-up Off), 0.0001Lux at F1.2(Sens-up, x 512)
- Shutter Speed: NTSC:1/60~1/100,000 sec. PAL:1/50~1/100.000 sec.
- Gamma correction: Standard γ=0.45
- White Balance: 1,800°K~11,000°K Auto ATW/Push Lock/Manual selectable by OSD
- Gain Control: Standard: -6dB~34dB Auto / Maximum by OSD
- Smart Effect: 0.005%
- Power source: 12VDC/24VAC
- Operating current: 200 mA at 12VDC 90 mA at 4 VAC
- Iris Control: DC/MANUAL
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~50°C (Humidity: 0%RH~90%RH)
- Humidity: -
- Measurement (mm): 62(W) x 56(V) x 127(L)
- Lens mount: -
- Weight (Approx.g): 510
- AGC: -
- Flickerless: -
- BLC: -
- White Balance: Auto (ATW) / PushLock / User Selectable
- Sens-up: -
- Privacy Masking: Off / On (8 Zone setting available)
- Digital zoom: Off, X1~X6
- 3DNR: Off / On (User selectable by OSD)
- Motion Detection: On/Off (8 Zone setting available)