MX-DPV56DNS realizes 600TVL High Resolution with 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD U and color signal removal technology at nighttime.
Highly improved Image process engine and Sens-up technology detect subject clear in B/W mode under low light condition of 0.00001 Lux. 3D adaptive Noise Reduction Filter effectively removes the noises from the image signal under the low light and helps to reproduce a more vivid and clear image.
Multi-lingual OSD menu settings, RS-485 communication, Motion Detection & Privacy Masking are basically supported. They grade up the surveillances efficiently. Perfect 3-Axis structure gets correct videos in every direction.
- Rotatable dome cover after installation to save maintenance cost
- 4 directional cable out inclusion guarantees concrete wall, ceiling,slope installation
- Additional service monitoring out
- 3-Axis structure combined with tilt-down 90 degree surveillance
- 2.8-12mm VF DC Iris lens
- 0.00001 Lux(Sens-up)
- DWDR(Digital Wide Dynamic Range)
- True Day & Night(ICR)
- 3DNR(Noise Reduction)
- Motion Detection
- Privacy masking
- RS-485 Interface(Pelco-D)
- 12VDC/24VAC Non-polarity Power Input